I'm successful in School, i'm regarded as the best student in class and i made more than my school fee writing text and assignment for the popular Kids in school. My dad warn me to stop assisting my classmates academically so i wount trade my destiny. I tried heeding my dad's warning but the pressure was more than i can cope so i tried limiting the number of students i write for. I succeeded and enjoyed the extra cash i made from writing while pretending to my dad,  some weeks letter he discovered that i have not completely resisted from assisting my classmates. He warned the second time and threatened to change my school. For the love i had for this school, i can't afford to change to another so i stop assisting my student clients. It was hard but i managed to move on and enjoy my education thereafter.

But something was wrong, Unlike other kids in school i don't have a girlfriend, not even a Feeling for any of the girls that i assisted. They tried to stir my emotions with some quizzical moves but i would not give them a chance, i always go for money trading the lust they tend to present.
So i tried nurturing interest in girls, but i was too shy to express my feelings. Many chances was presented to me but i didn't take any because i felt i needed extra courage to tell a girl "I love you". A phrase my colleagues would speak easily than sipping a cool fruit Juice.
So i harbored the feelings for myself, dying in silence, pretending to be fine while i'm love sick, and enviously watching others in their love lives. I suffered depression, as a result became dull.

My friends noticed that i was unhappy, they sensed brink of my depression.

Frank and Uche approached to know what was wrong.
Frank: "Ken, Whats wrong with you?"
I decided to hide the fact from them, telling them will only add fuel to the fire. I reasoned, so i said; "Am fine" with a fake smile.
"No, no Ken, You haven't being yourself for some while." Uche said. But yet i refused to disclose the truth to them. They gave me a little prodding, so to end the pressure i lied (something i don't always do, but this time I have to at least to calm the pressure)
"I lost my exam fee" I said in pretence.
They thought it was true and consoled me and promised to assist me to raise the found for it.
They were my close friends, We treated each other like brothers, so it pained me to have lied to them.
After some conversation they left and i was left with my thoughts.

When i returned home that day my dad noticed that i had emotional problem.
He invited me to have a sit with him and Mom in the dinning room.  Before i joined them they have already planned a strategy to enable them uncover my hidden secret.

"Son, You have always being loyal to us, you've proved to be different from other Kids in town. We admire your honesty and so we commend you for making us proud." Dad said. I smiled but still sensed they were digging for something i was expecting.
"We are also proud of your academic success and dominance." Mom added.
Dad continued. "But recently we noticed that you are dull and procrastinating. You've lost appetite as a result."
Mom; "Yes son, your dad is right. What is wrong?" she ask while rubbing my right hand.

The truth is irresistible, though i lied to my friends but for the love, respect, and trust i have for my parents and the concern they showed, their willingness to help it was impossible to lie. So i disclosed to them my secret i would like to keep private and personal.

I thought they will be tough and embarrassing, instead they were friendly and understanding.
They first commended me, they said that; "the feeling is natural, we felt similar when we were your age.
" For now you must demonstrate self-control and guard against wayward girls and their captivating lust. They leads to life tragedy.
"Although there exist no perfect girl, but by thorough scrutiny you can find a true love and you will never regret.
"Take your time and choose wisely when you are mature enough."

I felt that my eye was uncovered from being blindfolded. Relieved was not enough to explain how i felt that moment.

The next day i went to School and told Frank and Uche that i found the missing School fee. They were excited to hear and saw my face lightened.  My mood was changed completely.

Two months letter

We were in morning devotion in School. A new Scarlet coloured Lexus captured our attention. The car finally packed next to the School garden, first to step down was a man who dressed like a politician, next was a gorgeous young lady who could be my age or younger she wore our School uniform.
The popular kids in our midst gave her a wow ovation, from far she may not understand why but the whole students in the hall does. Even our senior prefect was captivated by the her sight as a result he stumbled in speaking and was unable to control the noisy students and was forced to end the devotion before time.

Everybody was curious of the class the new student would be admitted. Finally it was revealed that she is an SS2 Art student, the same level with me unfortunately i am a science student.

Two weeks letter

In the closing gathering the principal walked down to address his students. I like others was curiously wondering what he'd do. Whenever he is here he is either announce the latest development, School authority decisions, student ban/suspension and demotion etc.
But the principal's announcement surprised us all.
He said; "I am here to make brief announcement. Our new student Olivia reported that she is uncomfortable in this School due to stress and burden she constantly suffered from the hand of our male students. If you know you are involved please stay away from her, if you continue after now you are inviting expulsion.

To be continue...